xisto Community
tu0977717405

free hosting with database

5 minutes ago, tu0977717405 said:

a database !

OK. So, if you want a database (I mean you want hosting including a database) you will have to work in order to obtain it.

You will have to post interesting topis here, or help people by means of posting interesting answers to their questions.

The philosophy of our forum is helping each others. If interesting topics are seen here, this will help us helping others, and we will help you by means of offering free services on our servers.

11 hours ago, yordan said:

OK. So, if you want a database (I mean you want hosting including a database) you will have to work in order to obtain it.

You will have to post interesting topis here, or help people by means of posting interesting answers to their questions.

The philosophy of our forum is helping each others. If interesting topics are seen here, this will help us helping others, and we will help you by means of offering free services on our servers.

If I can't create an article with lots of people interested in it, then I will never get what I want. free hosting hazz.

6 hours ago, tu0977717405 said:

If I can't create an article with lots of people interested in it,

That's the scope. Post-to-host gives host for posts. By the way, why do you need a database? If you can't write any article interesting somebody, the website you would create would also interest nobody?

4 hours ago, yordan said:

That's the scope. Post-to-host gives host for posts. By the way, why do you need a database? If you can't write any article interesting somebody, the website you would create would also interest nobody?

1. thank you - thank for hosting
2. Free is giving away without taking back
3. When I try to do something to interest someone, I spend that time looking for another free hosting.
4. my english is very bad. Writing something to be cared for by your weak ability is difficult.