xisto Community
M6NEN

Learn to sing the proper way.

Interested in learning to sing?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi again.

I am starting up this topic, as I would like to make this a regular step by step tutorial.

There are some people who would pay good money for something like this, while I am willing to give it away completely free, no strings attached.

Rest assured, it is not like you see on certain websites "Get this and that for free, but first become a member of that or subscribe to something else or enter your credit card details".

No, nothing like that, this will just be a tutorial which I will post here regularly and which will be accessible to all and sundry (it is a forum, after all), so, everyone will be able to benefit from it, everyone will be able to ask me questions and advice, like I said, no strings attached, there will never be a charge, I am just doing this to keep myself occupied and to share some of my knowledge with others, nothing more, nothing less.

Also, I will not send you through to any websites, all the tuition will happen here, free to read and follow for everyone.

There is only one thing I need to know, however, and that is whether or not there will be some interest for the course, which is why I will add a poll to this post.

I think it is only fair to ask if people would be interested, rather than me going through all that hard work and effort, looking up resources and all that comes with it and doing it all for nothing.

So, my friends, let me know how you feel, and, if things work out well, learn a (new) skill or brush up on an old one and have a lot of fun in the process.

Talk to you soon.

Edited by M6NEN (see edit history)

Well,

although there are about five days left before the poll closes, it looks like there is not going to be a lot of interest (if any) in the course.

This is also not helped by the fact that this forum is very quiet and sparsely populated.

A shame though, because I remember the days when tutorials attracte quite a bit of interest from other members, which you could tell by the questionsnthat were being asked and the comments and replies you received.

Unfortunately, there is hardly any reply to even ordinary topics nowasays. A real shame.

One can only live in hope that things will get better and the EO scripts will soon kick in, I will certainly do my best to spread the word as much as I can too.

We used to have such a lively place here, where you got very quick and helpful answers to technical questions and where you could start a thread that went on for a good amount of pages and for a long time.

A pity those things have gone now.

We can only live in hope and all try to contribute to getting things up again.

OK OpaQue,

Glad to hear that.

However, I hope we can get some people on here soon.

Although, if not, you might be lucky enough (If I am in a good mood :D ) to get one to one tuition then.

Edited by M6NEN (see edit history)

OK then,

Alea iacta est.

(In plain English: "The die has been cast").

It would have been a nice experience (and to some extent "experiment") to teach singing from a distance, a sort of a cyber singing course.

I guess there are just not enough people around at the moment to probe for the interest in the course.

A pity, really, ecause I had most of it worked out and planned.

I knew exactly how to go about it.

Oh well, the story of my life, I guess.

Who knows, there might be a change when we have a more dense population here, just clutching at straws.

Anyway, you folks know where I am.