xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fs2005champ

What Settings Would You Want? For A 500 Cash Prize Tournament

If I were gonna put down $500 to meet the best "Fifa Soccer 2005" player inthe world... what settings would ya'll serious competitors want toplay?How many people per team?How many rounds?How many could be in?What settings?What rules?I think we could have some really cool touranments going down, likefree ones every week and then i'll throw down some cash just to meetthe best players in the world once or twice a year, like $500.Let me know what ya''l think!Thanks,TYE

I Don't really get you, are you trying to say Xisto to create a Tournament for people to win $500 or something dought they'll do it :P Well good luck on creating a $500 Tournament (Are you making it or are you wanting Xisto to do it :) ) :D

In my viewpoints,I think the following is good:How many people per team?9-11How many rounds?4How many could be in?What settings?What rules?two pieces of yellow card to foul as same as one pieces of red card to foul

no sure if i get what you mean. this doesn't seem like the place to create a fanasy league or whatever it is that your doing. there are tons other sites out there where you'd be able to create one.
round