xisto Community
manuleka

Iphone 5 Still Looks To Be Another Hit For Apple

One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them, One OS to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.When purchasing anything, especially electronics, research is everything. One must know the manufacturers history when it comes to product reliability and failure rate.

One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them, One OS to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.
When purchasing anything, especially electronics, research is everything. One must know the manufacturers history when it comes to product reliability and failure rate.

quite true... i know a few friends that lack the patience to look up a product first and research about it before purchasing...

Faster Processor and More Memory is enough reason for a fan to buy the new Series :) Infact, most of them... wait for just that.

I don't know about the overall history of success of upgrades but I can tell one thing that happened this time. iphone 4s users might have wanted a processor upgrade or more memory in the iphone 5 but the thing they wanted most was a larger screen.

Android ecosystem has produced so many different types of devices but the more successful one have one thing common - great viewing experience. Much of this goes to a larger screen. You see the success of devices like Samsung Galaxy S or Galaxy S II or Galaxy Nexus or the all time favorite Galaxy S III.... All of the devices have one thing in common- A larger screen with good resolution and presentation.

Though you would always here iPhone customers saying that iPhone has a smaller screen because it is designed for one handed use. They would argue with you about it would appear to hate the larger screens. But you could always tell that they have wanted a bigger screen on their devices. And in my opinion, more than anything else, they would want to buy iphone 5 because it has a larger screen.

I think this new extra row of screen is more than enough for many iphone users. Especially those who don't care how usable there phone is but are more concerned about what others say about their phone. They just get to say... look my iphone doesn't have that small screen anymore, which you always criticized. :unsure:

I think this new extra row of screen is more than enough for many iphone users. Especially those who don't care how usable there phone is but are more concerned about what others say about their phone. They just get to say... look my iphone doesn't have that small screen anymore, which you always criticized. :unsure:

hehe... one of my mates just got his iPhone 5... about 5 months ago he upgraded from a 4 to 4S (He said that was a waste of money and time going from 4 to 4S... so i asked him if he's gonna go for a 5S when it comes out, he laughed and said - probably not!

But probably he would be among the first to go for the 5s.I was just reading this article about a new glitch that has been shown on the latest iphone. It is one the phone arena website. They have mentioned that some developers have found this issue with rapid diagonal swiping that occasionally causes the screen to become unable to detect any touch input.Combine this with other issues like purple tinted pictures, and static lines on the keyboard on some devices, we get a lot of people literally praying that these issues be fixed by a software update.If not (which by the way is not very likely), then iPeople might have to think about spending a little more money on the next upgrade.

a lot of people don't really see the advantage of the lightning connection that came out with the iPhone 5... only the hassle of trying to get hold of adaptors that will work with their dock devices