xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ritu

Chinese Spice: Quite Satisfied With Their Service

I happen to spend some time with my husband on Sundays, we need that badly. We had to wind up with some shopping, all the household stuff you see :rolleyes: After hunting every aisle in the supermarket, trying to convince my husband about the utility of each product and then stand in a long queue to have your bill processed, you are very likely to be left hungry. We were likely to go to some pre-decided place, but ended up spotting a small outlet serving Indian version of Chinese food. Yes, you heard it right! It has the optimum amount of spices suited for the Indian taste buds. Now, you may be curious to know the name of the outlet, in that case, the name of the place is Chinese Spice. It is a small part of a huge food court in one of the shopping malls. The food served there is accurately spiced unlike many of the branded chain of restaurants that claim to serve the best. Not that I am ruling the fact out that they take care of the quality in the best way. Even after having a lot of food, we didn't feel overstuffed, what we usually face as a trouble. It was a pleasure indeed to have Triple Schezwan rice, Caramalised Drumsticks and Manchow soup, actually felt like complimenting them . On their part, everything was prompt and hygienic. So, if you like experimenting with fusion cuisine,yet don't want to end dissatisfied, give Chinese Cuisine a try.