xisto Community
slyfox

I am new to here

As the title, I am new to here.I am a little nervous because I seldom post in forums, most of the time I just read what others post.My nickname is slyfox, for the reason that I like fox very much. I am 20 in this November. Though I visit this forum mainly because I want my hosting page, I also want to make some new friends here.Well, I am nervous now. What if no one reply my post? I will definetely be sad......

welcome to Xisto slyfox :D you will definitely like it here.a lot of topics are discussed here so i'm sure you can makelots of interesting posts to qualify for hosting. :Dand your posts will definitely not be ignored. they will allbe read and reacted upon. if there is no reply in one of your posts, you just have to do better next time to make it moreinteresting. :D

Welcome to the best forum! :DI hope you will enjoy this forum as much as we are!! Have fun posting!

Welcome to Xisto :D Its the best hosting at the moment and hopefully will be for a long time and try not to spam you will regret it :D .... and dont ever forget to use toilet paper after every post.... :D Ph34r my uber toilet paper skills...<--Spamming--> :D

Welcome to Trap 17!!! I remember when I was in your position. I use to just read post and not post replies. I am sure you will find many threads that will interest you throughout trap 17's forums. I know I did. If you can't find a topic that interest?s you just post a new one. I am sure that people will reply to any interesting topic you may start.

welcome to to Xisto.com slyfox, and yes, please ph34r his toilet paper........... u will be sorry....j/k, have a good time here, as i am, the community is really freindly, and they will make u welcome here, and don't be afraid to ask questions here if you have a problem, or if u need advice, or just want to talk ( non spam though ) and it will be a great place to come to when u on the net or at home, u would rather come here instead of school eventualy, and want to ditch your friends for this place, and yes i know, im babling now, so i might as well stop.......p.s. My toilet papper is greater than Stealth's toilet papper, because i use 3 ply toilet papper and he uses 1 ply... so phear MY TOILET PAPPER!!!!!

Welcome slyfox!!! and enjoy the forums!!! really, you like the people of here because they are all a good people!!! Dont forget to recommend the site and stay active in the forum...