xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andyoume

Gamepad Mouse

That is really creative stuff, but I wonder how is someone going to operate it. If the buttons of the gamepad are on the bottom, as appears from the photograph, how is it possible for the mouse to work on a flat surface. I am assuming that the keys are present deep in the caves made for them but what about the analog sticks. Are they deep too. If yes, then I don't think it would be the same experience as a normal gamepad.Furthermore, I have another problem with the design. While holding the device in your hand as a gamepad, during a game when excitement is on, wouln't you be having problem with accidental mouse clicks. I mean both left click and right click are vulnerable to be pressed when the device is used as a gamepad.What do you folks think of this device?(I have never used this device and this is just my imagination)

That is really creative stuff, but I wonder how is someone going to operate it. If the buttons of the gamepad are on the bottom, as appears from the photograph, how is it possible for the mouse to work on a flat surface. I am assuming that the keys are present deep in the caves made for them but what about the analog sticks. Are they deep too. If yes, then I don't think it would be the same experience as a normal gamepad.Furthermore, I have another problem with the design. While holding the device in your hand as a gamepad, during a game when excitement is on, wouln't you be having problem with accidental mouse clicks. I mean both left click and right click are vulnerable to be pressed when the device is used as a gamepad.

What do you folks think of this device?
(I have never used this device and this is just my imagination)

wow... very innovative design... just awesome
i think when the device is used as a game controller the mouse buttons are inactivated and vice versa