xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Give 2 Competitors By E.g You Known how many do you know

this topic may be a continuous theme,because there are many competitors in our life.like some manufacturer work in IT,food,sports...can you give a pair of competitors and account for them.you can also give some competitors in your area.turn me first:there are 2 operators who are working in telecom,called CHINA MOBILE and CHINA UNICOM in my country.they competite hotly,especially on cellphone.for instance,you can only pay 3$ to send 300 sms monthly by CHINA MOBILE ;paying 2$ to send the same sms by CHINA UNICOM but more dear than MOBILE when calling by cellphone.i prefer MObile than UNICOM.:)

Competition is beneficial for both Producers/Sellers and Consumers. And that is always going to be there.

Competition is good.. having competitor is good for my/your success! sometime i did help my competitor when they seem likka they cant handle anymore in our competition.. it's rather than u only stand alone alike in life.. the more people invloving then the more success you can earn in life.. but attitude is the most thing.. if there is a competitor who stand with me attitude problem, i killed in deep hell!!! That's my quote :D now as follow by the topic, here it is,Myanmar State Peace Defence Concil Vs The National League for Democracy aka Daw Aung San Suu Kyihe he he i m too much politica :)