xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
manuleka

Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce

Yeah, I heard this from a friend.. The dude is into celeb trash gossip, he pings me like the world is about to end and then says "Kardashian headed for another divorce".. I wanted to punch him in the face..But I think everyone knew that the marriage was never meant to last though it seems like the groom was unaware of the divorce proceedings, I feel bad for him if what he said is true. Overall I think we need to sweep this under the carpet lol

celebrities are suppose to be role-models for young and future generations... i can't believe this is what young girls and women look up to... but i guess the whole wedding was a reality show as well

celebrities are suppose to be role-models for young and future generations... i can't believe this is what young girls and women look up to... but i guess the whole wedding was a reality show as well

The thing is, it is not the responsibility only of the celebrity to act as role model. Quite honestly, I think we are using the cowardly way out of being role model ourselves by expecting celebrities to do it. I mean come on, these are twisted people with issues like ourselves... You cannot expect someone who is troubled to be the guiding light for other troubled people (The blind leading the blind :unsure:). Which is why I said, it is time to sweep it under the rug.

The other fact is that we expect celebrities to do dumb things like this, if a celeb were to tell you that they support a charity, you'd scoff at them accusing them of doing it insincerely. But if they were to get caught doing dumb things, you'd probably be the first to pick up the tar and feathers ;) So we should simply assume one of our Aunt Kims decided to get drunk and get hitched in Las Vegas.. Now she is regretting it and is divorcing it ;) I know it makes my life simpler to think of her some Aunt Kim

lol @ Aunt Kim - its just sad that these stories make headlines and a lot of the young generations are looking up to these celebrities

Yeah, I would often growing up hear at the family table "Oh, did you hear about your Aunt Sheela, buzz buzz latest shenanigan buzz buzz".. And when we'd meet Aunt Sheela, we were expected to act as if it never happened... Good training for celeb stuff like this.

Coming back to topic.. I guess this marriage will appear in some random entertainment list of "shortest weddings" pretty soon, she'll make the headlines/radio shows and so on because of the divorce, make some more money and then end up with another guy..

lol Moving on...