xisto Community
manuleka

Astahost Down Earlier Today?

i'm just wondering if Xisto Forum was down today? it's 7pm now in NZ, and earlier i was trying to access the site since this morng... i've just checked it about 30 minutes ago and it's back on... was it down? or was it just me not being able to get through?

i'm just wondering if Xisto Forum was down today? it's 7pm now in NZ, and earlier i was trying to access the site since this morng... i've just checked it about 30 minutes ago and it's back on... was it down? or was it just me not being able to get through?

I was online on the forums, lurking is the word actually and I did not notice the forums going down at all. I will tell you though, sometimes our wonderful ISPs decide which website we are allowed to view and which we aren't supposed to :unsure: so I find myself sometimes unable to connect to the forums even though it is fully functional on a friend's machine. Can you tell me how long the "downtime" lasted on your end?

Emptying the cache, cookies or restarting the modem works brilliantly for me many times ;) Did you check if Xisto, Xisto's sister site was working? or if you are hosted.. your own site?