xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

BSOD on new computer Bsod Error & It's Causes

BSOD on new computerBsod Error & It's Causes

Yes... I have been getting BSoD frequently on my newly finished computer... Well technically old but mostly new... I bought an Alienware computer from my friend, and I replaced these things... Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 480, Memory: PC6400 Corsair 2GX2 memory... Was at a Dual Core processor, and my mother board supports Quad core so I update to Intel Quad Core processor and put in a 500GB hard-drive and now my computer supports two instead of one... And the BSoD comes up and says that it's having trouble reading a hardware installation and that's as far as I get because of the speed that it dumps all the files and I'm not sure on what to do or where to start... Should I remove some type of hard-drive or memory... Please help 'cause this is finished and took two weeks to build... The motherboard and heat-sink and fan are the only old components that I left in the computer but I wouldn't think that'd cause any BSoD and the information on the motherboard is it's a sometype of sapphire or pearl motherboard... Idk it's a three year old Alienware computer... So yeah

-question by woodaY