xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Software updates Problems With cPanel

Software updatesProblems With cPanel

Just my two cents worth here, but I have to ask...Why haven't hosting companies learned to leave things that work great alone???I have watch and MOVED from 3 hosting companies for similar reasons.One actually screwed their services up so bad that they went belly up (1PlanHost.Com), despite the fact that they were stable and popular for the 6 years I used them.The last one claimed they were making improvements to benefit the customers when all they were doing was installing more and more after market schemes.It's sad that hosting companies can get it, your customers want fast, reliable, and stable service. NOT the latest greatest software patches, which many times are released with flaws anyway.I am not a customer and from the sounds of it would not want to be since I run many enterprise sites and could not afford the embarrassment of explaining these types of issues to my long time clients.Anyway, I hope this small bit og constructive criticism will get you and other hosting companies thinking and maybe even re-prioritizing their clients desires.Thanks for allowing me a bit of your timeSincerelyRon HainesCEOCyberCorp 2000 llc.

-reply by Ron Haines