xisto Community
loc

Do You Play An Instrument?

I play guitar, going into four years. I have a horrible acoustic which I never use besides to goof around. The guitar I mainly use now is my Les Paul Special which I love so much. Most of the songs I play are from various parts of the metal and punk genres. God, I love my guitar so much and learning new stuff has to be way cooler than anything else.

i played clarinet for about 3 years when i was in elementary school, and then decided i couldn't take putting the wooden reeds in my mouth anymore so i quit, and recently i have been attempting to play the guitar but i often get side-tracked or just don't feel like sitting and trying to learn chords. but i am hoping to really get started soon.

I play electric bass, with some experience on the doghouse. I prefer them to be 4 or 6 string fretlesses. At the moment, I'm actually building a 4 string fretless. You can see all of my progress at cerb.trap17.com. Click on Concordis > Progress Pictures,

uhmmm, I think its pretty obvious, but I play the Great Highland Bagpipes... lol... I think Im the only one on the Trap... YAY ME!

I definitely dont play the Bagpipes... little bit too loud for me. I used to play electric guitar, i had a black and white Fender Strat, a Sunburst Epiphone, some sort of obscurely named shredding axe (Floyd Rose bridge) and a nylon string crappo.I currently have an Australian branded electric acoustic, which is ok but i should have got a good Yamaha selling for the same price at the time. I really enjoy playing fingerstyle but i dont play so much anymore. This, despite the fact i had some great promise when i was younger. (I just didnt want to get up on stage)

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)