xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jonnii

Free Vouchers, Discount Codes, Money Off www.myvouchercodes.co.uk

This is a great website which has saved me alot of money over the last year. https://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/ is a website that allows anyone to submit vouchers/discount codes etc to a database for all to use. Other members/admins/mods confirm or decline that such codes work or not to save the time of average Joe Bloggs.

You'll be able to find codes for anything. Nearly every UK company that does any form of offer and you will find them on here. Theres currently a beta service running as we speak that allows users to print off vouchers and use them in the corrisponding shops.

Hope it can be as much use to all you out there as it has been for me :P

this appeals perfectly to my scrouge side, free vouchers money off random junk. in my opinion this is very useful, too bad you can't get 100% off anything from those stores. i d annoy them and buy a £500000000 thing and give them the discount voucher, they'd probably call the manager to check if they are allowed to do this sale. make sure that you also read the small print and conditions on them afterall they like to cover their backs with such things as spend £50 and get 15% off.i know most people don't like getting money off things but its a recession and everything you have to find a way i suppose of getting people to buy stuff so this must be a way how the shops are trying to do it. lure in us scrouges who like to horde our moeny *looks side to side trying to hide* afterall we may as well horde the money and get the interest on it. if i had enough money in back to live of the interest with more to spare i would never work. but in my opinion i would get bored so i would most likely have a job to pass the time.