xisto Community
Бојан

My Homemade Cs Server

Let me present you my homemade 12 slot Counter-Strike server.
The server's specifications are:

Motherboard: QDI SynactiX 5EP v 2.0
CPU: Intel Celeron 900 MHz
RAM: 448MB SDRAM
HDD: Maxtor 60GB
VGA: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200 but controlled via Teamviewer Host
PSU: Delux 400W
Internet: CableTel
IP: 92.53.1.127:27015
GameTracker: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/92.53.1.127:27015/

It uses AMX Mod X with a lot of plugins for better game play satisfaction. The server it used to be in my drawer like on the YouTube video but now it's in PC case and I'm still thinking where should I put it so I can avoid unwanted noises from the coolers and fill out unused space in my home. The YouTube video link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . I'm still working on this project so sometimes it may be offline or dead on GameTracker. Please write here a review about it and what's your support for homemade servers. I'll write all my updates here in future. :P

Amazing, can't belive it's hosted at home. The spead is reasonably fast. In fact, it's faster than many game site hosted on web-hosting service. I noticed you already have many game players, it's interesting to know how the speed when they all online playing games.

THE SERVER YOU REQUESTED IS NOT IN THE GAMETRACKER DATABASE.

Second time ive looked now. Does state 'still working on this project so sometimes it may be offline or dead on GameTracker'.

I used to play battlezone 2 a lot. It was popular and came out back during the same time as counter strike. I would love to make a server sometime for battlezone 2 did you buy your stuff online or how did you find good deals for it? I know newegg.com is pretty good but is ebay or something like that probably better to find cheap computer parts?