xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

Two Simple Seo Points I Am Not Clear About.

From my expeirence, if we don't want to create a theme of plug in from scratch, we don't need to learn php. I've found my shortcut, maybe this can help you too-- when you want to create or edit something, you can find an example in Wordpress default theme(twentyten) or any other free theme. Just download and read their php codes. Copy the section you need and edit it. There are also lost of tips on the net to study on. After several try, you'll get the basics to manage your stuffs.
Your site looks nice. The speed is fast. That's a great start. I checked out all 5 google ads on the site too :P very professional sites, but you can't compare to them. Their sites are designed by professionals which cost a lot of money.

I think php is not that difficult to learn, at least the basics of it. I am finding it quite enjoying. Starsceam has given me some advice about not wasting too much of my time on non-productive things and I am really following it.
I want to know about creating your own plugin or widget. I have not heard of it. How can I create a widget for my website? can you tell me something on it.
Well yes I know I am up against professionals, but this is life my friend. You have to compete to succeed.

You can find detailed guidings and tutorials on Wordpress Documents section. But that's not speeding up things. The best way to learn is to download a plugin to see how it works and how it is coded. If you open your theme's function.php, search for "dynamic sidebar", you can see how it create widget. You can create a widget by duplicating it and give it another name.For plugins, it can be complicated. For simple ones, you need to follow the requirements on WP Docs section, and find which action hook to use for hooking up with your function.Of course, compete to succeed, I agree. But compete in who's field? There is a reward/cost ratio. Balance it well, get the best out from your strength.

LOL. You find studies boring ? well you're not alone. I've degree in electronics and communication engineerign and i found the exams, system and studies boring too. Even i studied in last two months and got better results. The reason i said flash was time consuming was -depending on your diagrams and figures in anatomy. It'll take a lot of time to arrange and put things together for other people. In between why not look at HTML 5, it's better investment of time than flash. And it'll not go waste unlike other programming languages. About paid themes, you can check official theme sites like diythemes.com or studiopress.com and headwaythemes.com. All these three theme frameworks are perfect for the professional sites. Oh and you can see many demo sites using these framework. Pick any one framework out of three and you're all set for powerful wordpress theme for your static site.

LOL. You find studies boring ? well you're not alone. I've degree in electronics and communication engineerign and i found the exams, system and studies boring too. Even i studied in last two months and got better results.
The reason i said flash was time consuming was -depending on your diagrams and figures in anatomy. It'll take a lot of time to arrange and put things together for other people. In between why not look at HTML 5, it's better investment of time than flash. And it'll not go waste unlike other programming languages.

About paid themes, you can check official theme sites like diythemes.com or studiopress.com and headwaythemes.com. All these three theme frameworks are perfect for the professional sites. Oh and you can see many demo sites using these framework. Pick any one framework out of three and you're all set for powerful wordpress theme for your static site.

I checked out the websites you mentioned. I am hoping to get some money from my website and then invest on it.
I recently read an article about HTML 5 and I remember one point that the author mentioned. The author said that for the time being there is not much support for HTML 5 in the commonly used internet browsers so until browsers develop some support, it is not advisable to go for it.
What do you say about it?

HTML 5 is now mature and works on firefox and chrome out of the box. I don't know how old article you've gone through. But it's enough mature that apple took decision of dumping FLASH completely out of their platform. So there you go HTML 5 is coming with some serious development. If not sure then you can browse websites which mention HTML 5 tutorials and you'll get the idea of how many things are possible with it.