xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
animecluster

Not Working Plugins

I just a newbie in wordpress. The problem is on my localhost.. my plugins is working perfectly but when i uploaded it on my free webhost. .It's not working perfectly.Is there something to do with the webhosting because its for free

Maybe the plugin needs some feature the host does not have. Read the description of the plugin carefully.Also, can you show me the plugin and the host?

It has nothing to do with free host being free. That plugin is likely to have some issue with php on your free webhost. Why not download again and upload to your free webhost properly ? check binary or ascii attributes of your FTP editor, ascii attributes sometimes cause error while upload is taking place. Also you can use internal wordpress plugin uploader. This plugin uploader will download any plugin directly from the wordpress repository. If Xisto is allowing your to write to user directory from your wordpress dashboard then i suggest you to use plugin update or download usage from wordpress itself. Hope this helps.