xisto Community
imjjss

How To Tell It's Astahost Or Trap17 about Astahosts free hosting plan

Astahost or Xisto are the forums where you post in order to earn MyCents.
These MyCents are used in order to pay your hosting fees.
Your host is precisely where you wanted to have it, you can see it in your Client Area, choose "My Products and Services" or click here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
You will see your plan, and where it's located (for instance you will see if it's a full domain or a Xisto subdomain likr imjjss.astahost.com).

on the "My Products and Services", it shows "Linux PHP-MySQL Hosting - Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP!" with my domain, and price, billing cycle, next due. It doesn't mention the host.Maybe because when sign up I choosed to use my existing domain so that I don't have additional information about the host?

No, I don't have Cpanel username and password. I signed up on Xisto and placed order. That's all I have done because I thought I won't have access to cpannel till I get enough myCents to pay it.

on the "My Products and Services", it shows "Linux PHP-MySQL Hosting - Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP!" with my domain, and price, billing cycle, next due. It doesn't mention the host.Maybe because when sign up I choosed to use my existing domain so that I don't have additional information about the host?

Near the "Lunix PHP-" going rightwards, you see the "price" column, then the "Billing cycle" column, then the "Next due" column, and then you see a small icon, looking like a piece of paper with text and with an arrow, if you click on it you enter your details menu, with "enter cpanel", and the "change password" fields.
And of course when you will have entered your cpanel, you will see (if you still want to know it) where your account is really hosted, probably on the server named "gamma".