xisto Community
imjjss

Cforms Ii Vs Contact Form 7 whats the best wordpress plugin for creating and managing forms?

cforms II vs Contact Form 7  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm seeking for a WordPress plugin for creating and managing forms for CMS purpose. I figured out Cforms II and Contact Form 7 are the 2 most popular form plugins, but still can't decide which one to try, coz it takes a lot of learning curve to try those functions.Is any of you have tried them, please provide your opinion, thanks!

I would have to go with Contact Form 7. In my opinion, it is easier to use than Cforms II. However, with Contact Form 7, the form loads javascript/jquery on every single page. Depending on the size of your website, it may hinder the performance of your website. CForms II allows you to specify which pages the code will load on. I would personally stick with Contact Form 7 if you have a relatively small site and CForms II for relatively larger websites with more monthly traffic.

For processing speed and bigger forms CForms seems to be the best option. Contact form 7 is cool and it's okay for small forms. But if you want to do quick things with forms without having to worry about the details or code then gravity forms is good option. Gravity is paid software by the way but it is more powerful and comes up with various options that will make form development easy.

Other than these three there are some custom solutions for forms which are limited to some theme frameworks that i know. But Cforms is enough for your needs is what i can say.