xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zenia

The New Movie Of Lord Of The Ring Will it happen?

It seems the producer of the new to come movie about Lord of the Ring faces some difficulties.The New Zealand union of professional actors asks for protection and obeying of the rules for working actors and the demands of the union, as fas as is understood.The producer doesn't want to do this at the moment, it seems.So the question rises if the production of the movie will start.Not let alone if the movie will be finished.

Are you saying there's going to be a new lord of the rings? Because I just did a quick google search and are you sure you have got your facts straight? Lord of the rings is a truly amazing film though, got them all on DVD. My favourite would have to be the third one due to the amazing fight scene. Haha I remember I was scared when watching the first one becuase I was only little but it was definately among my favourite films. A few others were the Rocky films and the matrix. As you can tell I love my films with fight scenes. Wha other films do you guys like?

Positive.

The new movie will be The Hobbit.

It will be the prequel of the 'Lord of the Rings'-trilogy.

The costs are estimated on $ 670.000.000,--.

After two days of talks with Hollywood executives, New Zealand Prime Minister John Key announced that his government had reached a deal with Warner Bros. to shoot the prequel to the "Lord of the Rings" films in the country.

The Source

Description

John Key

Posted Image

Edited by zenia (see edit history)