xisto Community
alexia

Yahoo Mail = 1gig

Use GMail. Because they are now giving 2GB of free mail, but I think more...... probably 2.5 GB

I think they are planning to open to the public by giving invitations.

68508[/snapback]

yeah, last time a checked my Gmail account, it says:

"You are currently using 0 MB (0%) of your 2085 MB."

and it increases daily

and a few days ago, Gmail's homepage had a counter with the updated MB number. but it isn't anymore

I can't say that I am that surprised. Email is becoming a lot like a bank. They all offer now free checking and cards and crap so really you get to base the choies now off of which you like more and how they look.

I can't say that I am that surprised. Email is becoming a lot like a bank. They all offer now free checking and cards and crap so really you get to base the choies now off of which you like more and how they look.

71443[/snapback]

When did they start providing 1 gb of email? I still can see 250 mb.

Well, I'm a bit of a hypocrit (and I don't know how to spell that word) I hate Hotmail, though I use MSN more than the other Messengers. :o Google is awesome, but I don't use it much. I have Yahoo, and didn't know anything about their 1GB offer until just now, but I've never liked Yahoo all that much, for some reason. My primary email account is at GMX, a German company who also gives 1GB free. But of course, you have to understand German or have a decent translator to use it! :D

Well, I'm a bit of a hypocrit (and I don't know how to spell that word) I hate Hotmail, though I use MSN more than the other Messengers. :o Google is awesome, but I don't use it much. I have Yahoo, and didn't know anything about their 1GB offer until just now, but I've never liked Yahoo all that much, for some reason. My primary email account is at GMX, a German company who also gives 1GB free. But of course, you have to understand German or have a decent translator to use it!  :D

128833[/snapback]

I wish there was an edit button on these forums. But anyways, I just logged into my Gmail and I have 2090MB of space. That's crazy! Maybe I should start using my account more! :D