xisto Community
frazz86

Hosting On Astahost

Hi soon im gonna be hosting on Xisto but im not sure about one thing...Is the linux host payment for linux operators only or does it work with windows and as well?because this plan looks the best for me (unlimited everything)

Simply choose the "Logic Plan" hosting. It's suitable for most of us. If you reach some of the limits of this hosting plan, you can increase it at any moment (add more databases of disk space for instance) or you can switch at any moment to the "Logic plan pro", which has almost everything unlimited.Hope this helped.Yordan

Sow how do i reduce my warning? and Is game making suitible in asta hosting?

The only way to reduce your warning is making us sure that you will stop posting copied text and you will stop spamming. Then a mod could accept to reduce your warning.Regards
Yordan

What happend there :/ and whats mycent and how the heck can you get - of it?

What do you mean when you say "get - of it" ?MyCents is nothing dangerous.
Simply it's a value inside your Xisto account. If you wish you can use it when you order a hosting account at Xisto. If you don't want to use it, you simply leave it where it is.
More detail on the "MyCents" thing can be found here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/96232-topic/?findpost=1064394946
Regards
Yordan