xisto Community
frazz86

Help Xisto Mycent ..

Have a look for instance here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/97469-topic/?findpost=
If you have a look one of your topics in the forum, under your name, you will see two lines, "my earnings" and "mycents".
You have about $ 1.5 inside your MyCents account.
This is one half of the cost of the monthly fees for a standard paid hosting account at Xisto.
So, simply, while you are posting here on the forum, you accumulate MyCents. These gains are in your Xisto account, and are used each time you need to pay your hosting to Xisto. Everything is automatic as long as your balance is positive.
The steps are very simple : you create an account at Xisto with exactly the same mail address you used for creating your forum account. Then, when logging to your Xisto account you will see that your account credit balance at Xisto is exactly the amount of MyCents you accumulated while posting.
Knowing that, you simply order a standard service at Xisto (have a look at "Logic Plan" first) and you choose "MyCents" as payment mean.
Choose a subdomain at xisto (for instance frazz86.astahost.com) and see how it behaves.
If you have your own domain you can park it on your frazz86.astahost.com hosting; if you don't have a domain name you can simply purchase one from Xisto, exactly the same way.
Please come back here if you need more info.
Regards
Yordan
------------
EDIT.
Please be careful with spamming and double-posting. Having posts destroyed is very costly, and can lead to negative MyCents.

Have a look for instance here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/97469-topic/?findpost=If you have a look one of your topics in the forum, under your name, you will see two lines, "my earnings" and "mycents".
You have about $ 1.5 inside your MyCents account.
This is one half of the cost of the monthly fees for a standard paid hosting account at Xisto.
So, simply, while you are posting here on the forum, you accumulate MyCents. These gains are in your Xisto account, and are used each time you need to pay your hosting to Xisto. Everything is automatic as long as your balance is positive.
The steps are very simple : you create an account at Xisto with exactly the same mail address you used for creating your forum account. Then, when logging to your Xisto account you will see that your account credit balance at Xisto is exactly the amount of MyCents you accumulated while posting.
Knowing that, you simply order a standard service at Xisto (have a look at "Logic Plan" first) and you choose "MyCents" as payment mean.
Choose a subdomain at xisto (for instance frazz86.astahost.com) and see how it behaves.
If you have your own domain you can park it on your frazz86.astahost.com hosting; if you don't have a domain name you can simply purchase one from Xisto, exactly the same way.
Please come back here if you need more info.
Regards
Yordan
------------
EDIT.
Please be careful with spamming and double-posting. Having posts destroyed is very costly, and can lead to negative MyCents.

Yea i couldn't help with the triple post i had done for some reason it kept denieing me is that why im on 20% warn? cos i have no idea why...