xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cumar11

Is This Possible 8 ADMINS needed , we will pay ofcourse. MAKE MONEY WITH

IS THIS POSSIBLE Hello guys I'm making this professional website, What I need to produce is a website that contains ebookers ebookors.mysite.com When a customer clicks the links. I want it to show that the link came from mysite.com ebookers.mysite.com should contain what ebookers.com normally contains. IS THIS POSSIBLE basicly I want ebookers.com into my subdomain, ADMINS needed , we will pay ofcourse.Guys my I guy from finland, but know I'm in UK university, sow sorry about my english ,WHY should u not join us, and make money. real money not like google adsense and other *BLEEP*.

is ebookers.com your site? if you have a copy of the website, then you simply need to create a subdomain called "ebookers".Do this through cpanel by clicking subdomains after you login and just fill in the information (very simple). Cpanel will do all the work for you. If your domain is mysite.com then the subdomain you have just created will be accessible using "ebookers.mysite.com".Next use FTP to log into your account. You will find a new directory called ebookers. Upload the copy of your ebookers.com website into this directory. Now, when you goto your browser and type in ebookers.mysite.com, you will be taken to the website you just uploaded.I hope you own ebookers.com because it would not be a good idea to steal an entire website and try to make it your own.

is ebookers.com your site?  if you have a copy of the website, then you simply need to create a subdomain called "ebookers".

Do this through cpanel by clicking subdomains after you login and just fill in the information (very simple).  Cpanel will do all the work for you.  If your domain is mysite.com then the subdomain you have just created will be accessible using "ebookers.mysite.com".

Next use FTP to log into your account.  You will find a new directory called ebookers.  Upload the copy of your ebookers.com website into this directory.  Now, when you goto your browser and type in ebookers.mysite.com, you will be taken to the website you just uploaded.

I hope you own ebookers.com because it would not be a good idea to steal an entire website and try to make it your own.

68364[/snapback]

thanks dude for your answer

the site I want to be in my subdomain is not ebookers.com

it is other commesial site, and I have permission from them,

basicly what I need is a frame in my website that contains the OTHER website.

it is a travel website and I have made deal with them basicly they give me a exclusive contract, that lets me affiliate their website. My english is not sow good , sow try to understand.