xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Nokia 3230 Change Font On Series 60 Phone

Nokia 3230Change Font On Series 60 Phone

Dear Sir

I am facing a problem with my mobile 3230. When I start there is blank white screen comes and Mobile brand in blue colour "NOKIA" is displayed. Then I tryed to switch off the phone then I can't do that. 

Then I manually remove battery. And I search for this problem on internet. I got one solution that is 4 key combination and then format the cell phone. I successed the phone formatting. After formatting the phone, phone laungauge change in may be chinese or japanese. I don't understand the laungauge. MY phone work and I can use it also but the problem is I can't read that launguage so I want to see that laungauge in English.

Can I do any thing so that I can see the menu and other things in English laungauge. 

any quick trick you have if you can solved that then I will thankful for you kind help.

fell free to write.

Thanking you

With best regards

Kirti Prasad Rijal

-reply by Kirti Prasad Rijal