xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pikaz

What Is Your Ideal Job.

In my opinion, mediocrity rocks :lol:.

I had to quote that. It's exactly what I was going to say :rolleyes: Mediocrity rocks, yeah!

I'd like to be a writer - the only little problem being that I'm not good at it. I write columns for an e-zine; but I'd really love to do some non-trivial creative writing... in particular, I'd like to write something like The Plant Kingdom along the lines of Animal Farm... I hope this is just about dream jobs!

If I were to dream on... web design - any kind of design job is cool in my opinion, filmmaker, mathematician - all of that's on the agenda. All this is stuff I imagine I'd enjoy doing. (In total agreement with the general feeling that the fun factor overrules the money factor, as long as one is not starved.) As a matter of [dry] fact, I'm already loving the mathematics and web design. :lol:

I think everyones favorite job would be little input and lots of output. And by output i mean moohlah, ching ching, the greens. lol. Unfortunately there's not much of that except like prostitution or whatever. iono. lol. My ideal job an actor or singer but that's not really likey as i can't sing but its ideal. Than maybe a doctor and then like doing what Mr. Trump does. Sit in the office all day and say "your fired". lol. i'm pretty sure that's not all he does in his many trump towers and corporations. oh or be like Bill Gates.

My ideal job would be as a Geological Technologist working in the bush, and occasionally in the office. Doing in depth mapping using AutoCAD and Office applications, earning enough income to be satisfied. :rolleyes:

My ideal job is Video Game Reviewer. All I have to do is sit in my pajamas and play various games then rate them and write up a short summary. Sounds like heaven. I would never go outside lol. I would wake up to video games and go to sleep dreaming about the next level I have to beat. Sweet deal.

My ideal job would be a job where i can help alot of people. Such as a Doctor maybe or a vet. I am currently thinking of looking into the medical Career, as it is away to give something back to the community in which we live in. I could help loads of people, and may even help save lifes. I would also like to have an understanding in they way the mind works, in such a career pshycology, in which i could help people come back from war and deal with the horrors that they had witnessed. And if i cant do any of that, i would be a vet, so i could help animals who have been hurt during accidents and such.- Neo Android

I thought about a video games tester, but decided it would get slightly repetitive and boring in the end.If anyone knows the story of Reggie Perrin and his 'Grot' shops, which I doubt anyone does, then that would also be a fun career!

1) Ice-Cream Man2) Ice-Cream Tester3) Chocolate Tester4) Food critic5) Network Administrator6) Computer Technician7) Software engineerThease are all good jobs but its only a dream, Only a dream.Thanks,