xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Contacts delete msn Msn Contacts Removal

Contacts delete msnMsn Contacts Removal

Why do I get requests from a contact that has deleted me and I suspect blocked me as well. I can tell he hasn't added me in preferences but everytime  log onto I'm+ using iphone I get authorization requests from him, my options are allow him to view me, allow and add, or decline. I keep getting the requests until I allow or he like others that I have deleted and block and they have with me, they go straight to allow list without even notifying me. I need someone to shed some light and help on this.  Can someone that has deleted you still view you?  I need to work it out because I am about to get rid of msn because of it and it's the best way to contact my friends around the world.  I know u cant get rid of yahoo acounts right? but I use gmail and many of these contacts use hotmail. Aside from iphone I also use mac msn and microsoft. I don't get requests on these msn's but the contacts are back on my allow or block list and to confirm again both parties have deleted eachother... At least don't show up on my who has added you list in preferences.

any help would be gr8... I'm waiting on the smartest cookie that can give me some answers :)

xxNikk 

-question by nikki