xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshthegreat

My Song I quite like it

Well, my bed is quite high to the ceiling, and one day I hit my hand on it, and burst out into a song....

Ooooowwwww! I hit my hand on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

Oh, who cares about that hand I've got my other hand

Ooooowwwww! I hit my other hand on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

Oh, who cares about my other hand I've got my foot

Ooooowwwww! I hit my foot on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

Oh, who cares about my foot I've got my other foot

Ooooowwwww! I hit my other foot on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

Oh, who cares about my other foot I've got my knee

Ooooowwwww! I hit my knee on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

[/color

..... You get the picture, I made a quite nice tune to it on sibalius 3 too, but I think someone deleted the save of it. Sad really, it really did sound quite nice.

I think one time I sung it all the way past my nails and my intestines untill I got to my soul, which I coincidently hit on the ceiling causeing it to bleed. Yes, very amusing, at least for me, it was about 1 o'clock in the morning. Hope you liked it.

Please give me feedback.

Well, my bed is quite high to the ceiling, and one day I hit my hand on it, and burst out into a song....

Ooooowwwww! I hit my hand on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

Oh, who cares about that hand I've got my other hand

Ooooowwwww! I hit my other hand on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

Oh, who cares about my other hand I've got my foot

Ooooowwwww! I hit my foot on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

Oh, who cares about my foot I've got my other foot

Ooooowwwww! I hit my other foot on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

Oh, who cares about my other foot I've got my knee

Ooooowwwww! I hit my knee on the ceiling

It is bleeding!

[/color

..... You get the picture, I made a quite nice tune to it on sibalius 3 too, but I think someone deleted the save of it. Sad really, it really did sound quite nice.

I think one time I sung it all the way past my nails and my intestines untill I got to my soul, which I coincidently hit on the ceiling causeing it to bleed. Yes, very amusing, at least for me, it was about 1 o'clock in the morning. Hope you liked it.

Please give me feedback.

68192[/snapback]

is this your own song?u should upload the files that the music u sing!!

LOL that is FUNNY!! lol!You should record yourself singing that song.. that would be grea!t

Thanks. Just imagine what the tune goes like. I've come up with about 5 tunes for it so far. Carry on singing it untill your lungs sieze up and you die.

Well.. i'm trying to conjure up a voice in my head that will go with that song... and a tune.. and the only thing I am thinking of is a texas accents of an old white hared man who has loads of missing teeth... I have no idea why.

If you finsih your entire body. Then start on someone else. Like...oooooowwwwwww! He hit his hand on the cieling!It is bleeding!Oh he doesn't care about that hand he's got his other hand!

Weird Song.... Hmmm .... lots of blood but i don't know man/ girl i just don't feel it i like it but simple and not to long and i need to hear the music i am one of those people that need to hear it to like it not listen but all inm all a 5/10 good try

yeah, what does it sound like? lyrics don't help XD it sounds really funny, yet repitive. it'd like to hear it in music <33 if you could put it in sheet music, i'd be able to understand it ^__^