xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xmod

cs Source ( half life 2 engine)

I have seen the video demo of CS: Source on Aztec map, it really blew me away...I mean when you shoot the water in the sewer, the water really splashing...and when you hit an enemy on the water, there will be blood mark on the splash....dang...I am itching to get my hands on it....I mean...damn, you can even play with the barrels???The question on my mind is how much ram needed and the minimum VGA specification to support the game....LoL...I would say a very high one...T_TDon't you agree?

LoL...I thought the de_aztec map was also playable.I've seen the video demo on de_aztec map.It got a pyramid standing between the double door and the bomb site near to it.It looks really cool, wonder if we can enter the pyramid (it has a stair going up).

i dont really like cs source... seems to realistic, especially the awp, sniping weapon.. the zoom crosshair is insanely decrease my skill on using it...i dont like cs source, i love cs 1.3 most

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the new counter strike game because it is too realistic...but you like version 1.3?That is a game for cheaters...because it filled with bugs...lol

CS is awsum. I play LAN games with my friends 20 people in all, and its great fun! I'm not that good though since i have a rubbish computre and cannot practise...

why are so many people addicted to CS, i dont see whats so great about it. i think ive played it like once when i laned it up at gamers edge. biggest waste of tree dollars. heh just kidding, but seriously i dont see the hype

Ya CS should be on steam i have steam and im waiting for half life 2 to come out and i have counter strike on steam and counter strike source but it says not playable so when it comes out im gonna paste topic of when it dose also i heard cs is way better. :)

CS source is an amazing game however I find little to no change to the original counter strike game.. BTW for any of you who are using a Bootlegg HL2 or any Bootleg Sierra game youd better DELETE it or have a complete format of your computer before installing or going online with a RETAIL version of HL2 to play online.. cause if you dont you will get banned from HL and all its servers, banning you from half life alltogether .. so you paid for nothing lol its still an ongoing issue.. so jut watch out guys :D