xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michellezum

How About Larp'ing? Live Action Role Playing... ?

Hey everyone,I looked all through the games section on this forum and couldn't find anything about LARP'ing. Live Action Role Playing. Yes, I'm truly letting my geekness show, hehe. I actually help run a LARP game in Salt Lake City and it's super fun! Not sure if this forum section is strictly for computer games, but I thought I'd add in my two cents :DHas anyone tried it? I know it sounds nerdy, but if you think about it, actually getting outdoors socializing with real people (instead of just talking to people over a headset), getting some excersize, and expanding your mind on a creative level... It has its up-sides.I'm the web admin for my little LARP group, and that's how I stumbled upon Xisto. I was looking for a new hosting service - something a bit more afordable.So if you're bored, and want to check it out the web address is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Lots of pictures and articles and info.Michelle Z.