xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Website security & e-commerce problems How To Create A Popup Window With Javascript?

Website security & e-commerce problemsHow To Create A Popup Window With Javascript?Hi all, I am David and I new. As a beginner, I'm working on a special game. I have a few questions regarding website1. In my web site, the player will have to pay with their cards or paypal before they begin the games. But how to make sure the players won't use the IE browser to reverse or forward to skip the payment gateway? How to freeze the rest of the pages so that player won't slip pass the gateway. In other words, how to safe guide our games. Or to make sure that the players will have to pay but no other way to gain access to the page. How to do that?2. All the pages have a home button on the top left corner. If the players press on it, it must prompt up a message such as ;Are you sure you want to exit game. Yes or No.The player must chose either yes or no in order to proceed.How to create a prompt up message with yes or no build in button / check button / radio button?3. I plan to have several games in my website, each of them is charged differently. If I chose paypal or anything similar, how can I monitor the numbers of players who choose a specific game. It must be invisible to al players but totally visible to me only. This is to monitor the payment from the players, also it helps me to survey the popularity of a specific game.Please help. Thank you-question by David