xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
novaforme

8,6, Or 4 Cylinders Poll for ya

4 cylinder!! I can't afford to pay for the freaking gas. I honestly don't like 8 cylinder engines. Too overboard. Don't even talk about the retarded 10 cylinder engines.I much prefer turbos rather than big engines. A turbo car can be a decent daily driver. You can adjust the compression on the turbo for track days and regular daily driving. Much more flexible. With a huge engine and a displacement of like 5.0L, it just uses way to much gas. And, you can't "tune it down" like on a turbo for regular driving.Plus, big engines add a lot of excess weight to the car. This again, screws up your gas mileage. And it's not like the stang is that fast anyway. They are in general pretty slow until you get up to the stang cobra (and obivously saleen)

again. that is overboard!! twin turbo 5 liter will eat more gas than a 5.0L with no forced induction. Seriously, a twin turbo 5.0L isn't even a street car anymore. With that kinda setup, you should be getting atleast 600hp. This is basically a super car. Don't get me wrong. Power is nice. But so is having money in my pocket. I can't be filling up after every red light!