xisto Community
Eggie

Soccer Player Manager

Can anyone tell me if there is any game in which you manage soccer player(like you create your own and train it to become better)!i like football manager games but those are when you manage whole team...but i think this is better...you manage only 1 player (like yourself) and come from like 3rd league to play for best team in 1st league....if you can remember name of one please tell me :Dthanks...Eggie

after about two hours of googling,i have finally found the game...the game is called New Star Soccer... best game i have ever played :Dbelieve me...if you like soccer,download it and try it...in this game you Create your own player(yourself), disperse limited skill points to chosen skills,choose the club you want to start playing in-there is probably most of the clubs in the world(beware,they probably didn't have the license so the club names are not correctly spelled,ex. Liverpool-Leverpool,Stadium of Nk Dinamo is not Maksimir but Meksimir)i just downloaded New star soccer 4,before i played 3 which was very good,i think this is far better version,till now i didn't start playing because database loading it taking too long(try choosing low number of leagues as possible,my database is still loading after 15 minutes and i chose two leagues)...i will make better review of it after i start playing,Thanks...Eggie