xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skedad

Psn And An Old Favorite... Playstation Network Games

I love my Playstation 3. I would have loved to have gotten it a few weeks after I did and I would have saved half of my money. Ok enough venting. Playstation Network is bringing back favorites. If you follow it that much, then it is old news. I just want to say how happy I am that.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles: Turtles in Time ReShelled... I used to be all about TMNT, but now it is just really cool to know that one of my past favorites is on my PS3 and is in a newer upgraded format. I only had a chance to play it with one friend... now my family can pick up a controller with me... And it only cost 10 bucks.I hope Sony keeps up this plan of action and brings back older games for the Network... It kinda seems like they are... but if I keep this up, I may have to get a bigger harddrive in a few months... haha- skedad -

That is awesome I had no idea about this. They're many old playstation games that I would love to see on the ps3 in an upgraded graphics format. I still play my old psx games even though the graphics are crappy. Do you know where you can find like a list of the games that have been reformatted?