xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Most Embarrassing Moments In Cs What is your Most Embarrasing Moment?

When I cut a chunk of the skin off my finger. I work at the deli and slice salami with those machine slicers. I was there for about 2 hours and this lady asked me to cut a pound of minced ham and I put the ham in the slicer and turned on the machine. I started cutting, but then I saw that I had to unwrap the paper that covered the ham, so being the idiot , instead of turning off the machine and taking the ham out to unwrap the paper it was covered in,,, I tried unwrapping the paper on the ham with the machine on and sticking my hand next to the spinning slicer trying to unwrap it. So my finger touched the powered slicer and I got a chunk of my skin cut off. There was blood everywhere!I was cursing to myself when that happened and my hand hurt, I noticed it was bleeding, but I tried to finish off my work. So I wrapped the meat and gave it to the lady,,, but there was blood all over the bag. I was hoping she would leave so I could go wash my hand, but she wanted a pound of cheese. So I took the cheese into the kitchen in the back room and told one of my co-workers that I cut my hand really bad. Their was blood all over the floor and the sink. My finger couldn't stop bleeding.My co-worker freaked out and yelled "Do you need an ambulance!!" I was like "no, it's just a cut"It didn't hurt too bad, but it just kept bleeding like crazy, I had 10 sheets of paper towels covered in blood because the bleeding couldn't stop. So they called the stores assistant managers and they took me to their offices. They tried pouring some first aid stuff on me, but I kept bleeding. They taped my finger, but blood was gushing through it.One of the managers was freaking out yelling "what are we gonna do!!?""After the bleeding was more controlled, the managers were pacing the office back and forth worried (Because it just isn't good for the store when its employees serve meat covered in blood)So then the manager says"Okay,,, so you were slicing the meat,,, and you tried unwrapping it while the machine was on,,, and you sliced a part of your finger off""Then I had to explain everything in extreme detail and they had to fill out all these forms on what happened.The managers were freaking out because they were worried that the other deli workers might use the machine with my blood all over the place to slice meat for the customers. There were puddles of blood in the kitchen.

Mine happened just recently. Last week, my two brother-in-laws came home before my husband. I thought one of them was my husband, so to one of them I said, "Hello handsome". Then, I realized that he wasn't my husband!!!! I was so embarrased that I ran outside! >.< ;) It's funny that running away can make you feel better, at least only a tiny bit somtimes. >.< I didn't leave my room for the rest of the night.

reallyy embarrasing

Most Embarrassing Moments In Cs

Ok this is pretty embarrassing!! On my summer vacation, I was really soaked in the rain in my cousin's house because I was playing street hockey with my cousin in the rain.

I get a call from my mom, forcing me to meet her for something important and I had to meet her ASAP. Ok worst part? I couldn't find where my aunt kept my clothes because she moved them and I didn't know. Anyway, I ended up wearing my sister's clothes and I actually forget to change my underwear! My VERY wet underwear!

It looked like I peed my pants and I was sooo embarrassed!! I kept pestering my mom to take me home but she kept saying "No, not now!"

Sooooo humiliating because this happened in India and there a LOT of people EVERYWHERE :(

-uhohz

Aaaah embarrassing moments, i can recollect many of them but my absolutely funny one has to be when I got chased by a cow for almost quarter of a mile. I love eating watermelons and mangoes in the summer season so I decided to buy some fruits so that I could either make them into juice, ice cream or a fruit salad. I was 13 or 14 at this time and after I bought the fruits, I thought I would also feed the stray dogs near my place so I got 5 packs of biscuits for them and headed in the alley where they normally sleep. After I fed them I decided to take the longer route home because it was a really pleasant evening.... BIG MISTAKE!!!As I was walking enjoying the wonderful breeze with my jute bag filled with yummy fruits sighing about how perfect everything was, I decided to eat a banana. I think the timing was perfect for as I was taking out the banana a humongous cow passed by me and I guess she got a whiff of the mangoes. Now originally she was walking towards me but the instant she got a whiff of the mangoes and started sniffing at my bag, seeing that she was gonna be a mommy I decided to give her a mango as a treat but she was greedy >_< she started pulling at my bag knowing the exact source of the treasure. I tried pushing her away but she kept nudging me into traffic :) . Originally she was walking towards me and while being fed but when she started nudging me I decided to walk away and SHE decided to CHASE me, till date I have never seen a cow turn around so fast. She started chasing me, mooing her udder off, hitting anyone that came in her way.It was hilarious for there I was a wee little 3 foot skinny stick figure running with a bag filled with fruits that easily weighed 8-9 pounds with a cow probably 300-450 pounds right behind me. And sadly that particular day was a holiday so there were plenty of spectators who also doubled up as victims, she was still behind me when I reached home. Mom started asking me what I did because this was not the first time such a thing had happened, I had been followed by cats, dogs and goats many times :lol: . I was ordered then by my mother to take my stalker to where I originally found her and feed her as much as she wanted. A similar incident happened 5 years later in a new town where one of the local dude's horses chased me from school to my place, a man near my school had 5 horses in his house and one day they all broke loose and ended up somewhere in the distance between my home and school. I had a habit of feeding the horses my lunch ( I used to take lunch only to feed it to them :D I used to eat a lot at home and eat some of my friend's food). But they normally are in their enclosures when I feed them. I fed them like I did normally and turned to go back home, while I was walking I realized that the horses were walking right behind me. I started to run AGAIN and realized that this was no cow, cat, dog or goat whom I could manage to outrun so I slowed down and walked with them by my side. When I reached home, I fed them all the vegetables I had which they happily chomped BUT when I turned to go the Mare who was also the leader of the group caught me by my collar and refused to let go :P . I had to wait for an hour for my mom to come back home AND wait another 2 hours until the man came and took them back. It was absolutely fun to sit with them, at one point when Mom tried to distract them so that I could run away, the mare simply pushed my mom aside and held onto me again :XD:Till date when I go back to these 2 old towns people remember me running and chide me for feeding stray creatures which I still do :D

EMBARRASSED! Most Embarrassing Moments In Cs

I was really embarrassed last summer. I was playing Marco polo, and I was it. While floundered around, blindfolded, the 2 HOT guys I was playing with, plus one girl, silently untied my tops and bottoms of my bikini. They snapped pictures and posted them on Myspace! SOOO EMBARRASSING!

-reply by jessica

Lots of momentsMost Embarrassing Moments In Cs

I have some stories to my first embarrising moment was in 1st grade I just got my test back from spelling and I failed so I slumbed over on the side of my test holding back my tears (I was six alright?) lol and the guy I sat next to was leaning really close to me being the class clown and right there I just let out the loudest fart right in his face! and he ended up telling the whole school... Another one was in second grade when I ended up peeing my pants in the front of everyone. And another one was in 4th grade I was wearing a long humiliating skirt my mom made me wear that day it was way to long for me I ended up stepping on it and my whole skirt came down. And one time in 9th grade I was with my boyfriend at walmart shopping for xmas and we ended up going different ways when I went looking for him I spotted him (faced around) I was feeling goofy that day I came up slapped him but and said hey sexy he turned around in shock and was a complete different guy! so emberasing. And just recently I was shopping with my dad buying my step mom her birthday present I just got back from a party and loaded with chocolate and soda and some alcohol and pizza I had a horrible stomach ache I said dad can we hurry and go home I was rubbing my stomach when I was talking (there were some cute guys in the isle) he said really loud are you on your period!? I thought you still had tampons!? everyone was looking at me I was so embarased and today the most the most embarresing thing happened today I was walking to the mall with some friends and one of them is a total bi*ch there were some really hot guys walking buy from my school flirting with us and I was looking really cute when she came up and pantsted me! I was wearing only my thong I was so embarresed I do not want to go back to school and see what those boys have to say so ya long story but those are embarresing moments in my life

-reply by Luns