xisto Community
Dayzed

Mysql Database Help need help with MySQL databases...skip to page three

1. Create new database for the boards. I understand that.2. Then I use the SQL in the SQL file to create the table for the boards. Thats in the SQL.SQL file correct?3. Then I go into the config.inc.php and edit the database connection variables to yours. I did do that-- I think. Thats what Argoth was helping me with...

Thanks to everyone who helped! I got someone to rewrite some of my scipts, so pretty much all of them are rewritten. The thing is I forgot my password to my cpanel, since its suddenly gone from my hard drive, so I cant try it. Argoth, Mike, I'm sorry, but I cannot make both of you admins, I'm really sorry. Would any of you like to not take the position and give it to the other? As I said I'm sorry, but I dont want to have three admins and no members. If one is an admin maybe I can make one a mod....