xisto Community
FolkRockFan

Hey, Everyone Just introducing myself

Hi, everyone!My name is Sarah and I'm from Texas. I'm trying to get some affordable Web hosting so that I can put up a site for pet adoption. Long story short, people like to dump unwanted animals at the end of my private road because it's a secluded, lonely place - virtually no chance of being caught, as nobody who lives on my road can see what's going on. Sigh.So, I'd like to put up a Web site to host some pictures of the cats and dogs we're trying to home. None of the local shelters are no kill, and they're all full anyway, so that's not a very-good option. I also hate standing in parking lots, trying to give away animals, because a) it's illegal in some parts of my community, and :D I'd prefer that people have to make a small effort to adopt an animal because this tells me that they've put a bit of thought into it. (Well, this is what I'm hoping, anyway.)So, howdy. I'll try to be a good contributor. :(