xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lazyasada

Halo 3 Vs. Cod4

Ok i've played both of them, and i think COD4 is a bit bette then Halo 3, because you can run and i think the control setting are very good. I also like how you have to hold a button down when you snipe. Please tell me which one you guys think is the best?

Yeah, I've also played both and I think COD4 is an absolutely definitive First Person Shooter. I dunno if its the ultra-modern/terrorist hunter environment, the engaging storyline or the immense game play and mission scope. Ultimately it's probably a mixture of all three, but all my friends agree that it edges Halo 3.The missions range from the infamous "Death From Above" where you have a choose of 3 very destructive bombs to fire from 10, 000 ft, to the sniping mission where you use a 50 calibre rifle - backfires like hell, to a mission that ends in a mission cloud explosion and your untimely demise.

Umm, I have too played both halo 3 and COD4.I have halo3 for xbox360, and COD4 for the PC. I haven't played HALO 3 in a few months, but I play COD4 everyday.I like the fact that its humans your fighting and not aliens :(But I think overall COD4 is a much better game(Cant wait for MW2 to come out)

I have played cod 4 and halo3 both on 360 and I prefer cod4 than halo3 because better graphics and more lifelike also because you are fighting humans and using real weapons and not using lasers and fighting aliens but don't get me halo 3 is still a good game thou 

-reply by l4d rulez

I agree with all of you and I love cod series more than any other game. But I think halo has better connection with friends and making parties with no complications. I hope that MW2 will not have the same problems with friends connections.

-reply by Eissa