xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vichi12345

Suggestion

hello, i am vichi , i just want ur opnion about this site plz provide after visiting..
vichi..
Anybody know where the World of Warcraft European servers are located? Someone said they are all in Britain but I am not sure. Would they have some in Germany, some in Finland etc?

I am trying to do a business plan for my own massive multiplayer game and was wonder how they spread out the resources.
WoW Europe Gold

Hi vichi.I want to congratulate you because the site is fantastic. But I have a question for you...Do you think that someone goes to buy World of Warcraf on your site? I personally never buy a thing in an unofficial site...If you can implement an online business I recommend that you sell something new...Something that the people really need...It´s only my opinion...

or get paypal on site make it look nice make credit card option and all that then you also may get more hits that way but yes unsecure site some people run away from