xisto Community
MasterJWBVS0826

Hlp In Docking Forms In Visual Studio 2008 I need popup docking forms help

Hello tansqrx,

i saw your post on this on how to dock forms together in visual studio 2008.I was

Just wondering how do you dock the debug form to the buttom of the main form.

I am interested in building a program like winamp in visual studio 2008.but i dunno your code real well.i need more information about it .

please email me or reply with your instructions in this post.

Thank you...

Edited by yordan
removed the e-mail address for privacy safety reasons. (see edit history)

Hey Everyone, :o i saw this post for docking forms together in visual studio 2008 or 2003 iam not sure but Iam tryin to rearrange the debug form inbetween the options and the main form somehow like in winamp the controls go down like first main form and then the visualizers and then the playlist but i dunno the coding on how i should do it. I know what x and y is but i dunno how i can do this in vs2008.iam tryin to get femilar with this sorta piece of very excellent work of art in visual studio 2003 or 2008 on whoever created it first.So anyway, i got a media player sorta thing goin on in my project and i was just wondering if i can use this code in the winamp kinda way like the 2 other forms goin down or if i can let the users make their selection on my player screen. i built the windows media player component and i setted the ui mode to none so it just looks like a player screen in one of my forms. I am making this my video player form that is hidden and shown in my main form.Iam tryin to give my user if they want it docked like winamp or to the right.Iam sorry for all the hard coding work if anyone has to do it because i cant its to much for me to understand.Please help me creator. Josh.. The creator of the docking forms popup can you make me a short or medium length or just a turtorial of any length on discussing or talking about how i can move the forms to be docked left,right,top or bottom or more about the coding to help me on tryin to do this myself so i can make turtorials about it .

Please avoid double-posting, you have to choose between opening a new thread or answering an existing one, but don't post the same problem in both places.

Hey Everyone, :o
i saw this post for docking forms together in visual studio 2008 or 2003 iam not sure but Iam tryin to rearrange the debug form inbetween the options and the main form somehow

You were probably talking about this post : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/84321-topic/?findpost=1064306363
Also, for sake of privacy, do not post your e-mail on the forum, asking for a forum private message is safer.

Hey, umm yes thats the one i am talking about i need some help on the coding part iam sorry i double posted iam new to forms i dunno nothing about posting or etc.Thank you for letting me know not to do that or those things.I just now read the agreements and terms of service.So anyway do you know the popup dockin forms code iam tryin to align up the froms top, middle and bottom if you know it.please help me.