xisto Community
sierrad

Make Money Without Spending A Cent! Its free, and you can earn while do nothing

I have found a site that will allow you to surf sites for credits.

You can surf with as many browsers as you want for as long as you want.

The page refreshes every 7 seconds.

1000 Credits = $0.5

Sounds like forever, but if you have different web browsers on, and if you leave it on over night.... ALOT will get done :D

You can register now at Lightning Bolt Traffic now

Enjoy earning cash for just leaving as many web browsers on as you can :)

Notice from snlildude87:
Do not post referral links

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

I haven;t done this before but i think sitetraffic is the best site to make money online... I didn't sign up for it because i still don't think it's worth it even the payment is good:)

THESE KIND OF SERVICES WORK WELL ONLY IF U HAV A GOOD ADVERTISIING CAPACITY YOU HAV TO GET AS MANY REFERRALS AS POSSIBLE TO EARN A REASONABLE AMOUNT THESE SITES HAV A MINIMUM PAYOUT AMOUNT WHICH IS GENERALLY HIGH SO THT THEY PAY TO VERY LESS PEOPLE . BUT PPL WHO HAV MANY REFERRALS CAN MAKE MONEY EASILY . THERE ARE MANY SITES LIKE THESE MANY THOUSANDS

Looks like that site is currently under maintenance ... too bad I was just curious ... by the way shivap24 ... I agree with you ... but not that I have something against you or anything.... mind the caps mate ... most people over the internet hate that. I personally dont but most do :)

i've tried too many of these things, so i am just gonna give up because i still have not made any real money, i'm gona sell stuff on ebay instead, if anyody wants cheapo sunglasses, pm me, or look up rmelk in ebay .co.uk seeya!

I have found a site that will allow you to surf sites for credits.

You can surf with as many browsers as you want for as long as you want.

The page refreshes every 7 seconds.

1000 Credits = $0.5

Sounds like forever, but if you have different web browsers on, and if you leave it on over night.... ALOT will get done  :D

You can register now at Lightning Bolt Traffic now

Enjoy earning cash for just leaving as many web browsers on as you can  :)

67709[/snapback]

Hmmm... that sounds good.

HI,

i know a better way to make money on the internet. It's not that much, but thats the only way they can survive. By doing this they can garante you get paid.
You get paid to search on yahoo, msn, google, ....
You will earn $0.02 for every search you make for up to 40 paid searches per day.

That is way it is so good and tempting. :-)

to subscribe just click MAKING EASY MONEY

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
No referral links, please. Link removed.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

That site looks to good to be true, with no minimum payout and getting paid quite well compared to other sites. I would try it out buy right now I'm busy trying out a bunch of other sites.

it might work but probably not. there are so many of these programs but none of them even pay anything to anyone the so if you have nothing better bettter to do then do this...