xisto Community
jawalla

Acsess Thru Vpn

My PC running XP has 2 NIC's. The primary embedded NIC is connected to my Corporate network on a 10. subnet. The second card is connected to a second subnet on a 172.xx. network. And there is a satellite office that is connected to the 172.xx subnet via a hardware to hardware VPN connection thru a PIX firewall. My PC can access the 172.xx subnet but not the satellite office which is on a 192.168.xxx network. The 172.xx network can connect to the satellite office. I need to RDC into a PC at the satellite offcie but cannot from my PC. However, I can RDC to the PC on the 172.xx network and then RDC/VNC into the satellite office PC (192.xx). How can I setup my PC to get direct access to the satellite office??Jay

Could you please post a drawing ?Two nic's, three networks, four PC's...I started making the drawing and I realized that you are very motivated as well as informed for doing this drawing.Please make a drawing with the PC's, their nic's, the 10. network, the 172 network, and the 192 network.Please also put each PC's gateway on each network on the drawing, because I guess that the gateway configuration has to be improved somewhere, and a clear understanding a the key for a good gateway configuration, and a nice drawing is the key for a fast accurate understanding.RegardsYordan