xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vicious_AD

3d Browser Mmo

I want to make a 3d morpg with rts elements. I thought of using java, and have downloaded dimensionx, but cannot find a free web host that allows java. Does anyone know of any? Alternatively, does anyone know another language or method I could use to accomplish this? The 3d doesn't need to be too advanced, more like neverwinter nights graphics

3d Browser Mmo3d Browser Mmo

Well, the host may not allow java, but all computers with java installed allow java applets which are embedded java programs. And I don't know what dimensionsx is, but I know that you can download the Java SDK (or JDK) from java.Sun.Com somewhere on there.

-reply by Dennis

I think you should make the game without levels.I mean that there should be a game where there are no monsters.The thing I would like is morphing.Like you are a human and you can morph into a wolf,a were wolf and all the existent animals.And you can hunt other NPC animals.Something like I write somewhere "/morph <animal>" and I become the wanted animal(were wolf is optional).That`s my opinion.I hope you find it useful.

-reply by Shadow