xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mzeppelin

Guitar Who plays it?

Ive been playing the guitar for almost two years now, Im still studying it though. It rocks!! I like recording and mixing my own music, just like david o reilly the guy from god lives underwater.

I play the guitar, i have been for the last 3 years, i have 3 gibson les pauls (includes zack wylde camo custom) and a ibanez sa260fm and a fender american strat....if any would like to talk about guitars please add me on msn if you have it,..curthard89@hotmail.com. Guitars are a fundimental part of my life as i am in a band and will rock my heart out for the rest of my life.

I played guitar for 5 years. First i started with an clasic guitar, than i bought first electric guitar Hohner rockwood. That's a real peace of *BLEEP*, maybe is't good enought to learn some music basics, but that's not longer than 1 year. Neck is fat not completely straight, machine heads are useless, pickups are noisy,... 2 years ago i went to a music shop and tryed ibanez rg550... I know that's the guitar i want, so i bought it and i'm still happy that i make that decition. Now i'm making my own electric guitar, acctually it's almoast done.

Here is link to my diy page (just pictures)

Do it yourself - Guitar