xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zongoo

Perfect World Free MMORPG

Hey just wanted to pop in and tell about a free MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) Called Perfect World It is so amazing, the only pay thing in it is premuim items that you even can get if you dont want to pay (it just takes longer time to get it). Post replys and tell what you think? ;D

Reply to ur commentPerfect WorldI actureally a good game once you know it. People tend to like the game and after awhile from dieing and losing 5% exp. They end up failing, and give up. Then make a mistake deleteing the character. So yea, this is a great game! All kinds from there. They got blademaster, they can use anything expect wands, and other magic stuff. They also tend to have all physical damge. Barbians, change to tiger form at level 9. That includes the female too. Fox forms, and they even get to have a pet at level 2 ^^. Elevs, fly at lvl 1, get their wing upgrade in lvl 30. Cleric, you can be a support or attacker or both. Archers, snipe em down with bows! Wizards and blademasters get to fly at lvl 30, with swords. Barbians, and venomancer get to fly on rays on lvl 30. And elevs fly at lvl 1 ^^. The name is djgirl. I got on sanctuary server, lvl 66. Feel free to add me if any question. Cioassally have this game, but in english. It's-reply by djgirl

anyone know how to create Perfect World offline ? only me will play it alone without require internet connection ?Perfect World

hye..

anyone knows how to create Perfect World offline without using internet ?

can provide link for download or guide me Please =(

I wanna play the server alone without using internet connection Please help me thx

-reply by serizawa

I have played perfect world, It is pretty much almost the same as WoW. Except Perfect World is free and WoW is not lol.Perfect world is really good for a free game, I have played WoW and Perfect World. Judging them I would say WoW is better due to the expansion packs or the massive amount of players and a lot more to do. But for a free game, perfect world is the best thing that gets closest to WoW.