xisto Community
andreip

New Guy Around! Things about the new guy :).

Well hello there! My name is Andrei I'm 16 years old and I live in Romania. In my spare time when I do not go out with my friends I really like to work on my web design skills. Currently I'm working on my Flash, Html and CSS skills. I can also say that I'm pretty talented in Photoshop. I'm willing to learn JavaScript and PHP. Other programing languages that I know is VB.Net (VB6 & VB2008). I'm very sociable and always willing to help.I can say I've tryed many free webhosts since now, and I've heared allot of good things about Xisto. I can't wait to see this in action.Note: Even if I'm not from England or USA I'm doing my best to hape apropriate gramar and spelling. Sorry for any mistakes.Thank you for reading all of this and if you have any questions or advices just write them.Cheers!

Hi, andrei, welcome aboardI hope that you will like our stay here. You will see that Xisto is the best service you can imagine, professional hosting offer, and no money needed, you simply have to share your technical experience with our members.I just have a small question : what are you doing with photoshop ? Creating images, our correcting camera pictures ?Personally, I think I failed my camera shot if I have to open photoshop in order to remove red eyes or shrink the picture.

Hi, andrei, welcome aboardI hope that you will like our stay here. You will see that Xisto is the best service you can imagine, professional hosting offer, and no money needed, you simply have to share your technical experience with our members.
I just have a small question : what are you doing with photoshop ? Creating images, our correcting camera pictures ?
Personally, I think I failed my camera shot if I have to open photoshop in order to remove red eyes or shrink the picture.

Well mate, in my opinion, photoshop is a piece of magic. You can do anything linked to graphics to it. You can design astonishing designs from scratch you can modify designs, you can modify pictures and not only removing the red eye effect or resizing it. It has many features that allows you to do amazing things, modifying the picture so that it can not be recognized xD. Is really functional wether you are a photographer, a professional graphician or just a simple person. I've read all about this amazing system and can't wait to use it :mellow:.

Also thank you for your kindly welcoming and sorry if I spell wrong some of the words because I'm not from USA or UK and I'm trying to improve my english skills. 

Cheers!

sorry if I spell wrong some of the words because I'm not from USA or UK and I'm trying to improve my english skills.

Concerning spelling, the online spell check within the English dictionary embedded in Firefox helps a lot, with a red underline under each mistyped word, is rather helpful.

Concerning spelling, the online spell check within the English dictionary embedded in Firefox helps a lot, with a red underline under each mistyped word, is rather helpful.

Yes, I know that. But now I'm using Opera because I think it's better. Isn't there any plugin or something to help. Oh well I'll try and do my best.  :mellow:

Yes, I know that. But now I'm using Opera because I think it's better. I

I use Firefox because it has the only feature I need, which is English spelling and easy language/dictionary switching. If Opera does not have this, I would not say that Opera is better than Firefox, I would say that Firefox is better.
By the way, we should not continue talking it a "no post count' forum, if we want to say something interesting (like Opera compared to Firefox, or shall we have a standalone Firefox on a USB flashkey, we should open a new thread in a technical section of the Xisto forums... :mellow: