xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kingdomtroy

Is Maple Story The Best Mmorpg Game?

Maple Story  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maple story unlike many other RPGs, in my opinion, doesn't lag as much as WoW, and runs quite smooth on just any laptop.It doesn't require too much bandwidth.Now with the private server, I believe it's better than ever.I'm currently deciding to either on playing on a WoW private server or maple story private server.Suggestions are welcome. :mellow:My favorite maple story server so far is Maple Kingdom since it gives nx for free when you kill mobs.If you want to check it out, it's at:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ just:maplekingdom.tk

Edited by kingdomtroy (see edit history)

4story isn't like WoW, It's completely different, infact it's exactly like every single japmmo alive. A grind fest, with nothign really unique about it.Maplestory, is booooring, not only is a grindfest game, but it's 2d.

Maple story unlike many other RPGs, in my opinion, doesn't lag as much as WoW, and runs quite smooth on just any laptop.
It doesn't require too much bandwidth.

Now with the private server, I believe it's better than ever.

I'm currently deciding to either on playing on a WoW private server or maple story private server.

Suggestions are welcome. :o

My favorite maple story server so far is Maple Kingdom since it gives nx for free when you kill mobs.

If you want to check it out, it's at:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

or just:

maplekingdom.tk

http://forums.xisto.com/Comedy-Good-Healthgopid=1368hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment it's great i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post dear thanx for this information.

=========================
will smith
=========================

attorney directory-attorney75#entry136875

Depends on the user, Maple Story is 2D based and well every computer can pretty much run it. You would never have to worry about PC requirements unless your computer is REALLY old. I liked Maple Story but I would never say its the best, I personally like Japanese MMORPGs as their culture captivates me. =) So My favorite would be the original Ragnarok Online but currently I'm playing Final Fantasy 11. So back and forth it can be argued but its just up to the individual and their likes.

MapleStory is the 5th best mmorpg ever made ... Even its 2d its still have nice and cute char. And also nice community and nice chat version its also for all ages and the cash shop in maple not like most of mmorpgs its cheap and good for all people what I suggest to u is :

1-Maplestory

2-WoW 

3-Fiesta online

I used to play Maple Story a lot with my real life friends and although I enjoyed it WoW will always be near and dear to my heart. One of the main reasons Maple Story turned me off so much was because it was just a huge grind-fest where you would do the same thing every single day, I used to play back in beta and right after beta release where there where only a few PQs, not like today where they have several you can use to take you all the way to 70. Occasionally I will find myself still going back to play Maple every now and then, I like how they implemented that new Maple trading system where you can sell your things for NX; however it cant keep my attention for more than a few days. In WoW you have a lot of variety of what you can do and there are a lot of different things you can waste your time on. However, the only thing bad with WoW is the size of the whole program and how laggy it can be if you don't have a decent computer that can run it. So if you have a lot of space on your computer and you think you can run it, id recommend going to WoW it was a lot more interesting for me then Maple and for a lot of my real life friends who played Maple with me as well. But if you cant run WoW see if you can find a Maple private server that isn't so hard to level up on so you can focus more on actual game content rather than leveling up!