xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
al421552

Register Question

Yea, I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere. I registered here, and over at xisto with the same email. Now do I also have to register over at Xisto? Or is this completely separate? I also already made some posts. So this is all I have to do, right? And how long does it usually take for your posts to be converted into MyCents? Thanks, and sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Astahost and Xisto are separate hosting services, but it's almost the same thing, it works the same way, you need to post on the forums and get myCents to your Xisto panel and pay for hosting with it.In fact, by registering on Xisto and Xisto with the same email, you can post on both forums and get myCents from both of them, just you'll have different myEarnings as it's separate services, but your balance will be updating in Xisto client panel from both forums. :mellow:You'll see myCents popping in and turning into $$$ when you'll post more and be active on the forums by making new topics and posting replays.

I also already made some posts. So this is all I have to do, right? And how long does it usually take for your posts to be converted into MyCents?

If my memory serves me well, you will start accumulating myCents once you have posted five posts. Your post count is currently 4, so you will be needing one more post in order to start earning myCents. After that, every post ads money to your Xisto Account :mellow: Register at Xisto as well, and you will probably find it easier to reach the amount necessary for your chosen hosting plan.