xisto Community

Iam making some small 45x45 pics, so i make them by magnifying to the max and drawing them pixel by pixel. At the moment iam using paint its not effective. I make what i want and save it, when i reopen and remagnify it turns out messed up. Can anyone suggest a good pixel art drawing program? posting its features would be welcomed as well =). I prefer programs that can make transparent backgrounds.

I think that portable Gimp should do the job.

It's free, you can get it from here : http://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/gimp_portable

It's a portable version, this means that you don't install it, you put it somewhere (like your USB flashdisk) and run it from there, and if you don't want it any more you simply remove the folder from your disk.

It has a lot of capabilities, so I am pretty sure it can do what you want.

Regards

Yordan

So many options so little time lol, i tried to import some of the pics i already made but with no succesfull outcome. Looks like iam gona have to make them all over again, thx.I see what i have certain premaid stuff such as galaxy or pepersomething (lol), where can i get premaid stuff like that?

Edited by khalilov (see edit history)