xisto Community
GMTech

Get Paid To Read Emails. Really works

I definitely don't trust these guys. Thanks anyway.

Agreed. Most likely scamming anyway. Although some referral sites do actually pay you. I'm just not sure about it. Once you signup to them they start sending you junk/spam emails automatically adding your email address to their subscription for emailing. I get fed up with it. Sometimes I don't know why they even bother wasting their time on such pathetic sites/domains.

I have tried multiple sites for this in the past, all resulting in just wastin my time. Although my girlfriend works from home actually reading and replying to e-mails for Financial Times website. Its pretty cool, i wish i could do it. You only make 300 a week. But for working from home you cannot beat it

I am not going to trust these guys or service. I feel it will be a waste of time and the only people who will get the money is them, I really do suggest to all of you that you don't sign up here for your own benifit.